cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Pipex Email Outage

6 REPLIES 6
Enlightened One

Was there yet another outage on incoming email for Pipex around 9-10am today?

Asking because not received 2 regular daily emails that I know have been sent and had similar problems 3 or 4 times already this year when Pipex having inbound issues. Also saw another thread today with someone else having Pipex problems around that time today.

Eureka! Pipex mailboxes have migrated!
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi stevesurrey,

How are you getting on, have the emails shown up?

Chris

Enlightened One

No yesterdays daily newsletters have not shown up. 

Nor did I get any today.

I suspect yesterdays were returned as undeliverable to the sender (Financial Times) which immediately leads them to suspend them.

This has happened 4 or 5 times this year owing to Pipex email problems. I have contacted the Financial Times to get them reinstated, again, Just hope they are not getting as fed up doing it as I am.

Community Team - TT Staff

I'm sorry about that, please let us know if you experience any further problems 

Chris

Enlightened One

Just to close off this thread, I have now received the following response from Financial Times.

"I am sorry to hear that you have not been receiving your newsletters.

Upon checking, it shows that it has been suppressed from the back end due to bounced email response from your email provider.This suppression has now been removed and you should start receiving your newsletters again in 24 hours."

Pleased to say normal service has now been resumed. My Pipex mailboxes have now migrated to the 'new' TalkTalk platform which I hope is more robust and doesn't cause any more interruptions to these newsletters.

Community Manager - TT Staff

Hey Rosiex,

Sorry you've been unable to use your mail, we're working on this as a priority, i'll keep you posted on our progress

Thanks 

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Enlightened One

@StephenF  think you have posted in the wrong thread