cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Pipex - Emails Not Sending

Community Team

This has been picked up, but no incident is yet assigned to it. Hopefully, it won't take much longer. 

pbar100
Super Duper Contributor

So after 18 days, nothing has happened yet. Well, ok, thank you for letting me know.

Chris-Stone
First Timer

Please add us to the list of customers urgently awaiting a response to this issue.....

pbar100
Super Duper Contributor

Thank you Chris. As you can see, I first made TalkTalk support aware of this issue 19 days ago. Typically it can take weeks/months for problems to be fixed so the more users who post problems rather than just leave it or put up with it, the better.

Community Team

Hi Chris-Stone, now that it's an incident there's no need to add you as individuals. Hopefully, the increase in status of this from faults to incident will mean we get it fixed quicker for you. 

pbar100
Super Duper Contributor

There it is again - hopefully it will get fixed! Stop it Ady 🙂

Wartling
Participant

Of the emails I've sent in the past few days, the timed out problem now seems restricted to @yahoo.au recipients, though it means I'm not sure who else is not receiving my emails.

pbar100
Super Duper Contributor

I've only ever received the time out bounce back from e-mails sent to Sky.

The other none received mails simply do not arrive.

pbar100
Super Duper Contributor

Just wondering if there has been any progress made on this fault yet please, thanks.

Community Team

Yes, I'm told that changes were made overnight and they're expecting it to fix the problem. Please retest and let me know how you get on. 

pbar100
Super Duper Contributor

Will do Ady, thank you for your reply, will let you know when I know 🙂

Community Team

Hi all, I've had word this morning that changes were made last night. Sending should now be working again. Please let me know how you get on. 

pbar100
Super Duper Contributor

Still the same problem I'm afraid. Sent mails to Sky.com addresses and have not been received.

PeterAA
Team Player

I am still getting the same problems with yahoo, sky & gmail.

Are they still working on it?

Please get it fixed!

pbar100
Super Duper Contributor

I've tried several times today but no, still not working.

Pianist2
Conversation Starter

I sent an email to a friend with the yahoo address about half an hour ago and she tells me it hasn't arrived. Sounds as if there are still problems. 

Terry953
Popular Poster
My mails have been performing satisfactorily to-day.
Many thanks Ady
TerryB
Highlighted
SoozySoo
Conversation Starter

This afternoon I sent two emails to a gmail address - neither has arrived. I also sent two emails to an outlook address - only one has arrived. There is definitely still a problem. Very disappointing. Come on TalkTalk.

SoozySoo
SoozySoo
Conversation Starter

My second email to the outlook address has now arrived but there's no sign of the emails that I sent to a gmail address. I haven't tried any addresses with any other domains. 

SoozySoo
pbar100
Super Duper Contributor

Still the same problem with Sky.com addresses, not delivered and the same bounce back message, Maximum retry....