Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Pipex Mailbox quota

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Participant

My dsl.pipex mailbox used to hold close to 300 emails before it was full up. Currently I only have 95 emails and it still says 93% full. The size of the mailbox appears to be shrinking in direct proportion to talktalk's commitment to it. As well as the consistent imap server interuptions, I think this is a talktalk ploy to get me off pipex.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Ralph57, there's no ulterior motive. It sounds like there's something wrong with the mailbox. Do any of the mails have large files attached or included in them? Are any of your mails corrupted? 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Participant

Hiya OCE_Ady - Thanks for getting back to me. There are no large attachments as I download what I need pretty swiftly or delete along with any spam. All the emails have opened ok, nothing obviously amiss.

Highlighted

If you add the affected email address to private notes in your community profile I'll ask a colleague to take a look at this for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Participant
Sorry complete novice. How is it visible in there?
Highlighted

Private notes are available to you and staff members only. I've asked a colleague to take a look at the mailbox for you. I'll post back once I've got an answer for you. 

Highlighted
Popular Poster

I have an even more extreme, related problem.

Have nothing in my inbox, draft emails, junk folder, etc yet my quota is 100% !!

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you

Highlighted
Community Star

@WFINN You have posted on an old topic here, it is best if you start your own for individual support.

Highlighted
Popular Poster
OK thanks