cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Pipex Webmail Failing?

12 REPLIES 12
Super Duper Contributor

Good afternoon.  The ongoing problems associated with Pipex POP services are well known.  In my last posting on the ongoing string, I mentioned that there seemed to be an additional problem with Pipex Webmail.  I am concerned that this might be missed given the Subject heading of the other topic string.  I have been experiencing a range of issues this afternoon (both on Windows 10 and Android) including logins failing.  When I can log in, then it is running painfully slowly, and I frequently get bounced off the site and am told that my session has expired.  Is this already known by TT?  Is anyone doing anything about it?  Thanks.  Regards

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi MM, I've get onto the email admins again for you. I'll be back.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Super Duper Contributor

Hi @OCE_Ady  Many thanks, as always.  The same thing happened yesterday (Sunday) afternoon and became completely inaccessible on both POP and Webmail throughout the evening.  Thus far today I've experienced no problems with either...but usually when I say that it all goes wrong again!  As others have observed on a number of strings this pattern of losing email connection during the afternoon and onwards is very marked.  Regards

Super Duper Contributor

Bump!  And right on cue, the error messages are back on POP, and log-in failures on Webmail.

Super Duper Contributor

Complete loss of service for me too.

Hi all, I'm so sorry about this. I'll ask the team to continue to investigate.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Super Duper Contributor

Troublesome again today, failed logins and hanging.

You should have seen an improvement at about midday when the team blocked the offending IP addresses again. 

Ady

Super Duper Contributor

It was poor yesterday afternoon actually, just couldn't log in at all. It has been ok this morning but it's gone again now, can't log in again, just fails.

Super Duper Contributor

@pbar100 Indeed, no or very very poor Pipex connectivity has now become the norm, rather than the exception.  I (and I'm sure every other Pipex user) am grateful to the admins and their efforts and to @OCE_Ady actions on our behalf, but they appear to be consistently losing the fight this time.  I'll ask the question again: at what point will the white flag be raised over Pipex as being unsupportable, especially given TT's (and everyone else's) resource impacts from COVID-19, please? If that happens, what is the contingency plan for us remaining users, please?

Community Manager - TT Staff

Hi Muddymedic, 

Are you still having issues connecting to pipex mail, if so can you share any error messages lastly is the email in question the one you've added to your personal notes in your profile? 

Thanks 

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Super Duper Contributor

Hi @StephenF  Many thanks for following this up.  Although I am still getting transient issues, given that my posting is a couple of weeks old, my current service is pretty good thank you (and has been for a week or so). Given some of the pretty fundamental issues being raised By some on the Community at the moment, please do not expend your time over my original posting.

Stay safe and well.  Regards and thanks.  MM

Community Manager - TT Staff

Thanks for the nice reply and sorry for the delay.. stay safe ! 

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences