would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Pipex - Webmail Fault

40 REPLIES 40
Highlighted
pbar100
Super Duper Contributor

Webmail appear to be faulty again today when trying to log in, just hangs.

Any update on when this will be properly fixed please?

pbar100
Super Duper Contributor

Hi, any updates on this please, I have just tried and it is still failing, hangs for a while but won't log in.

Community Team

I'm still waiting for an update from the Email Admins. Once I hear I'll let you know. 

pbar100
Super Duper Contributor

Thank you Ady. Just tried again and it is still the same.

Community Team

Thanks for the info.

shanton0NW
Team Player
Same here. Have had this issue on and off for several days where I get the message that the server has stopped responding. Now nothing is happening at all - just a blank page!
pbar100
Super Duper Contributor

It has been flakey for a while but was working great the other day due to a fix they put in place, but it has totally gone now.

whitecliffs
Super Duper Contributor

Been down for 24 hours here in the south east, and intermittent for previous days.

Community Team

The amount of erroneous logins will determine how reliable it is. The more attempted logins there are the less likely you are to get in. 

pbar100
Super Duper Contributor

Must be a really serious outage this time, still isn't working.

shanton0NW
Team Player
I can’t even get to a login page never mind make an erroneous attempt!
whitecliffs
Super Duper Contributor

@shanton0NW 

agreed try try to log in and it does not go anywhere stays on a blank page and if you are determined to wait says it cannot find !

shanton0NW
Team Player
Appears to be working again at the moment. Managed to login to both accounts like the proverbial excrement off a high temperature bladed garden implement
Muddymedic
Super Duper Contributor

Concur.  Very swift access to Pipex Webmail on both Android and Windows 10. 🤞

whitecliffs
Super Duper Contributor

Yes back on for 10.5 hours for me and working fast thought I would give it a while before commenting in case it was a glitch!

pbar100
Super Duper Contributor

Working again for the time being for me also.

Community Team

Until we hear otherwise I think this will continue to be intermittent. 

pbar100
Super Duper Contributor

It was working great before but has started to fail again now.

Muddymedic
Super Duper Contributor

Hi @pbar100 That's odd, as I've just successfully, and rapidly, logged on to Pipex Webmail via both Android and Windows 10.  I'll keep an eye on it later on, though, so thanks for the heads-up.

Regards

whitecliffs
Super Duper Contributor

Pipex down again cannot find servers, is this some type of conspiracy to shut down all together?