cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Pipex email Recipient Undeliverable (TT512)

ANSWERED
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Conversation Starter

I have posted in another thread on this, written to the CEO and her team daily enclosing copies of the undeliverable messages over the last 3 weeks and still no sensible response on the issue, resolution and timescale. Why can they not be transparent and treat their customers with some respect ?

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff
Solution

Hi crusoe80, have you been assigned a complaint manager and contacted by them at all?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Conversation Starter

I have had someone from the CEO office call me but she was really a postbox knowing nothing and she now seems to have lost interest. I then got a call from someone in Manchester on Monday but heard nothing since - the CEO office reference was Question Reference #: 200128-000978. I know of no other avenue to go

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Ok I have to leave you in their hands then. Hopefully, my colleagues in the team will have better luck than I've had getting this picked up.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.