Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Pipex email not working AGAIN.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Chatterbox

Once again I am not receiving emails through my pipex email address, the system keeps asking for my password but then tells me it is incorrect when I enter it. I have entered various details in to the private notes section on my profile. Can you update me with how to change my password please.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Cybram, I've raised the fault ticket for you. The password is already reset, you should get a call from Jack later today. Please let us know how you get on.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Chatterbox

I had a phone call monday from Jack, as I work during the day my wife suggest he call back after 6.30pm. I also had a mobile call from a free-phone number, my phone is usually on 'priority' to stop the ppi, etc calls while I'm working. If it is not possible to call after 6.30pm please try my mobile again as I will set the phone to accept all in-coming calls.

Highlighted

Hi Cybram, I've asked Said to call you after 18:30 tonight. Please let me know how you get on. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi Ady - Sorry to say last evening I received no call from TalkTalk on either our landline or mobile, which of course means I am still not receiving emails via my pipex.com address.

Sorry about that. I've had no mails to let me know if he tried and failed or didn't try. I can get Jack to call today if you can accept the call on your mobile if that suits you?

Ady

Highlighted
Chatterbox

No call again yesterday on either my mobile of home phone. Is it possible to either email the password or text it over to me? If not then today (Friday) anytime after 3pm or if you have a number I can use I will ring you.

Highlighted

Hi Cybram, I'm really sorry. I've spoken with Jack and arranged a call for 3pm ish today for you. He'll be in touch today, he's assured me.