Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Pipex email not working via POP3

7 REPLIES 7
leoBB
Chatterbox

Has Pipex POP3 access been disabled or is it just faulty?

I can't get any emails for a week now.

Leo

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @leoBB 

The pipex platform is working as normal. Maybe your mailbox is full or mail auto forwarding is sending your emails to another mailbox?

On what device and what software do you normally use to view pipex emails?

The first thing to check is that the mailbox is accessible and the password is good. What happens when you sign in to the pipex mailbox using the TTB pipex netmail sign-in.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

leoBB
Chatterbox

I can't login from PC and iPhone or via your webmail link.

Last time it took TT a month to change my email password.  Do I have to go through this yet again?

Old email is now the only thing that keeps me as TalkTalk customer.  If this is broken, I'll be gone to never come back.  Been with you for 15+ years....

Leo

Gondola
Community Star

Hi leoBB

So what happens when you try to sign in via the netmail sign in?  What's the exact error message?

If the password does need changing it'll be done promptly. Just check your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your name, current TalkTalk landline 'phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended) and address with postcode (location). Add, then scroll down to Private notes and add the pipex email address and save changes.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

leoBB
Chatterbox

I have not changed my password so if it has been, whom by?

Your login has failed. Please ensure you have entered your
e-mail address and password correctly and retry.

Community Team

Hi leoBB,

Sorry but I have to ask, are you sure that you're entering the correct password? 

Chris

leoBB
Chatterbox

I am really embarrassed to say this but...

Yes, I  am really putting the same password that was given to me about a year ago over the phone that worked fine ever since until a week ago.

Leo

Community Team

Hi leoBB,

Thanks for confirming, I've sent you a PM to confirm some details and we'll then have your password reset, apologies for any inconvenience 

Chris