Did you mean: 
Need help?

Pipex email

ANSWERED
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Mufan99
Participant

I am still using @dsl.pipex.com email addresses and accessing them on my PC using the TalkTalk Business webmail pages, mostly to clear down Deleted items as it is easier to do it there than in Android on my phone/tablet. This is OK but the interface is so clunky and old fashioned. Is there a way to access something a bit more up to date. If I sign into My Account and try to click through to mail I get an Unknown Hostname error. Apologies if this question has already been asked and answered but when I did a search it  didn't jump out at me. Thanks

Gondola
Community Star
Solution

Hi @Mufan99 

The TalkTalk Business Webmail sign in is still the one to use for now. Or you can set up an email client like Thunderbird to collect your mail messages.

The Mail Support Hub includes Email Settings (for setting up email clients) for the legacy mailboxes including Pipex.

TalkTalk is continuing the process for upgrading all TalkTalk managed mailboxes including pipex to the new TalkTalk Mail platform. Your pipex mailbox will receive a message from TalkTalk when the times comes to migrate your mail service to the new platform.

See the section in the Mail Support Hub that gives advice about the upgrade - Not Migrated Yet?

Gondola - Offline : No posts or PM's

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Community Team

Hi Mufan99, the answer Gondola provided is spot on.