cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Pipex emails not sending

Gondola
Community Star

...there shouldn't be any problem connecting from the Gigaclear network so I'll alert Ady to see about getting the rate limiting removed.  Ady should pick up on Monday.

Gondola - Community contributor

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Community Team

You are in the UK aren't you? I'm sure you are, but your mail is being limited as though you're in a low trust country. 

secondhandJMK
Team Player

Definitely in the UK 🙂

Community Team

Ok thanks, I've raised a fault ticket for you and sent it over to be passed to the email admins. I'll let you know when I know more or you can let us know if you hear first. 

secondhandJMK
Team Player

Hi Ady

Haven't heard anything yet - how long does it normally take to get the ball rolling? I appreciate there's probably a queue.

Cheers

Community Team

I'll send a chaser for you. I'm afraid the response times vary wildly.

pbar100
Super Duper Contributor

It can take several weeks/months I'm afraid.

Community Team

I've already sent a chaser for you. Hopefully, this won't take so long to resolve as it's a fairly simple issue to identify.

pbar100
Super Duper Contributor

Fairly simple? I shall hold you to that Ady 🙂 Any updates please?

Community Team

Yes fairly simple the OP is reporting that they can only send 2 emails per day. This suggests they're on the overseas restrictions. It's just now a case of having them moved onto the correct settings.

pbar100
Super Duper Contributor

Thank you for the info Ady.

secondhandJMK
Team Player

Hi Ady

Sorry, I know you're busy chaps with a lot more important requests than mine... Just wondered if you knew of any progress your end?  I haven't heard anything and am still having trouble sending more than 1 email a day.

Thanks 🙂

Community Team

Hi, this became a wider issue and I raised it as an incident. I'm told changes have been made last night and that all those having problems should now be able to send normally. Could you retest and let me know how you get on. 

pbar100
Super Duper Contributor

I have sent mails to a SKY contact (which has been failing previously), will post back results when I find out. Thanks.

pbar100
Super Duper Contributor

Problem is just the same, sent mails to Sky addresses from Webmail, but not received.

pbar100
Super Duper Contributor

Has support/help given up on this issue does anyone know please? Just seems strange that all support posts have ended yet the problem is just the same?

Community Team

Hi all, apparently the fix that's been put in place will affect some accounts immediately others could take a couple more days for the fix to take effect. I've got no idea what the fix is so can't advise why it's affecting some accounts now and others later.

secondhandJMK
Team Player

Hadn't worked yesterday but will try tonight.  Many thanks!

Community Team

Hi secondhandJMK, I'm sorry for the false hope. You're ticket is still with the admins. I've chased it again for you. 

Highlighted
secondhandJMK
Team Player

Hi Ady

No problem, just to let you know checked yesterday and today and still can only send 1 email (from across both accounts).  Getting the same error message as posted before.

I understand if it's not something that can be fixed. If this is the case if you could let me know so I can start the process of swapping over to a new email address, letting people know etc that would be great 🙂

Cheers