cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Pipex emails not sending

Community Team

I'm sorry that we've still not got this fixed for you. I've sent another chaser to get this escalated for you. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back. 

secondhandJMK
Participant

Hi Ady

I've been away for a couple of weeks and I can still only send 1 email a day and it's been a number of weeks this has been going on.  Please could you find out where I am in the queue or if it will be dealt with soon?  

I'd rather know if it's something that can't be fixed and then I will just bite the bullet and move to a different email address.

Many thanks

Gondola
Community Star

Hi secondhandJMK 

As it's been three weeks since the last chase by Ady I've just tried to make doubly sure that Ady will pick this up on Monday.

The Gigaclear full-fibre network is a UK network. It's not in another country where spam is rife so I had expected the TalkTalk rate-limiting to be lifted fairly quickly.  True that the email admins are busy but nevertheless!

Hoping for a more positive outcome.

Gondola - Community support team

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Community Team

Hi, I had a manager escalate the last chaser for me and still got no answer. I've chased today if I get no reply to that then I'll go higher again this afternoon for you.

secondhandJMK
Participant

Hi Ady

Any news?  Still not working 🙂

Ta

Community Team

Hi secondhandJMK,

I'm really sorry this is taking so long to resolve. Sorry, I have no update at the moment but if you bump the thread next week we can check again for you

Chris

secondhandJMK
Participant

Bump!

And also where my 1 email a day was at least sending and being received now it appears that although it sends it's not being received 😞

SHJMK

Community Team

I've escalated this for you, I'm really sorry it's taking as long as it is to get sorted for you. If this escalation doesn't work then it's got to go to the CEO team to be managed by a complaint manager for you. 

Community Team

Hi SHJMK, apparently your original problem was fixed on the 16th July. Have you ever been able to send more than 2 since I raised the ticket for you?

secondhandJMK
Participant

No, it's never been fixed 😞

Community Team

That's what I already fed back as I suspected as much. 

secondhandJMK
Participant

Hi there

I suspect that my Pipex emails not sending are part of the ongoing issues that others are having but is there any update, on my issue or in general?

I don't mind if it's not going to work (although slightly annoying) - I would rather just know that the Pipex service is a dead duck and start telling people a new email address than being in limbo thinking it might start working any day.

Many thanks

SHJMK

secondhandJMK
Participant

Just to confirm I can't send any emails externally - it's not that they go to junk etc like for some people.  

I can send 1 email between my two Pipex email addresses (as a test) but the second attempt between the 2 Pipex email address still gives that pop up server error message box I've attached before.  

What I have recently realised is that although I had thought I had been managing to send out my 1 email a day externally (not to the other Pipex address) it never arrived, even though it appeared in my sent items.  So I can't send to Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo etc etc

Anyway, just in case that extra information helps!

SHJMK

Community Team

We seem to be having issues with the Pipex service again. I'm trying to get some updates from the team again. 

stevesurrey
Super Duper Contributor

Certainly seems that way @OCE_Ady. Been a real struggle to get connected to Pipex POP servers this morning. I hope that old problem isnt going to resurface and compound the current sending problem.

Community Team

Keep me posted as to how you're getting on please.