Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Pipex emails rejected by servers

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Conversation Starter

I am only getting a small percentage of emails in my inbox compared with a month or so ago. Difficult to put a figure on it as I don’t know what has been bounced and cannot put a date on when it started. It seems to be getting worse. Daily received emails have dropped from about 50- 60 a day to about 20. My bank wrote to me to say they have had rejected emails on my dsl.pipex.account and it was important account information they wanted to communicate. All daily  communication from my newspaper has ceased as well .

This is unacceptable that communication from well established and respected  organisations is being arbitrarily bounced.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi glassman999, sorry to have to ask this but my memory isn't what it was. Have I had examples off you so that I can raise a fault ticket for you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Ady

I do not have specifics other than letter from my bank saying they had a rejection for my dsl.pipex.com address and the fact a lot of my regular daily or weekly emails no longer arrive. As an example the 9 daily or weekly e-Newsletters from the Telegraph have all stopped although showing as still subscribed. A couple of personal contacts Who use gmail have told me their email to me had bounced but they did not note errors. Emails to myself seem to be working okay now.

Highlighted

Ok I'll have to leave you to wait for the others to be picked up and grouped together.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Dsl.pipex email send, am getting undeliverable son send, retry limit reached. Haven’t had this for a while

Hi glassman999,

Apologies for the delay, are you still experiencing this issue?

Chris