would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Pipex webmail account hacked. Need to change password

5 REPLIES 5
Ew123
First Timer

Hi,

My DSL.pipex.com email account has been hacked and I need to change my password. I have, I think, added all the necessary info to my profile.

Thank you for any help!

Community Team

Hi Ew123, thanks for providing all the information. You can delete that from your private notes now. I've raised the fault ticket and reset the password. You'll get a call from Stephen later today with your new password. Please let us know how you get on.

Ew123
First Timer

Hi, thanks for that. I've not heard anything as yet, though my password has changed as I can no longer log in to the webmail account.

Community Team

I've asked Amii to give you a call today with your new password. You'll hear from her later on. 

Ew123
First Timer

Hi again @OCE_Ady 

I'm sorry but I missed the call from Amii and couldn't ring back as the number didn't let me call it. I've spent the last two weeks trying to get in touch but no one can help me. Would you be able to ask someone to ring me again?

Many thanks, Eloise

Community Team

Hi Eloise, of course I can. I've asked James to call today. If he doesn't manage to get hold of you please just post back and I'll sort another call. Don't try getting through frontline again.