Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Pipex webmail sent emails not delivered

ANSWERED
Community Team

Hi

The posters are aware of the issues and OCE_Ady can advise and request more information if required.  Posting single line comments on threads is both unhelpful and delays our response to the OP.  If you continue to spam threads without contributing anything positive to the diagnostic process then this will be seen as spamming and a ban will be issued.

Thanks for listening.

Karl.

pbar100
Super Duper Contributor

Thanks for the reply Karl. Do you happen to know of any updates on progress for this fault please. It's just that Ady posted several days ago that a manager would be in touch that day with some information, but that never materialised (unless I missed it somewhere).

As you will know another thread or two are running concurrent to this one, all seems to be the same fault.

Cheers.

Flaneuse
Conversation Starter

Still having problems sending from webmail and outlook with gmail disappearing undelivered,

and with hotmail bouncing giving the message 

Delivery to the following recipients was aborted after 14.0 hour(s):

Reason: The following message to xxxx@XXXXX was undeliverable.The reason for the problem:  Maximum Retry Queue Age Reached. 

Flaneuse
Conversation Starter

I have just checked domains from which sent pipex emails have been rejected in the last few days. These are:

gmail.com, hotmail.co.uk, aol.com, yahoo.com, yahoo.co.uk, icloud.com, sky.com, mac.com. me.com

pbar100
Super Duper Contributor

Sky and AOL are the definite ones I can't send to that I can say for certain, but also other mails simply do not arrive. It is only Sky where I get that bounce back message. I'm inclined to think that this is a TalkTalk fault as opposed to all those other providers suddenly increasing their security all at the same time. I brought this issue to the attention of support 3 weeks ago but still not sure that it has been a recognised fault yet, the e-mail status page says everything is working normally still.

Community Team

Hi all, I've had word that changes were made overnight to rectify this. Please retest and let me know if you're still having problems. 

Community Team

Hi all, I've had word this morning that changes were made last night and that sending should work as normal. Please test and let me know how you get on. 

pbar100
Super Duper Contributor

Thank you Ady, I could tell that work was being done last night due to the way Webmail/mail was behaving. Will do some tests and post back with the results!

pbar100
Super Duper Contributor

It hasn't been fixed unfortunately, I sent mails to Sky addresses earlier this morning which have failed to arrive.

DannyT
Team Player

Still not getting through to yahoo.co.uk  😞  

Dan the Man...
pbar100
Super Duper Contributor

Still not getting through to Sky addresses also.

Community Team

Hi all, apparently the fix that's been put in place will affect some accounts immediately others could take a couple more days for the fix to take effect. I've got no idea what the fix is so can't advise why it's affecting some accounts now and others later.

DannyT
Team Player

tried again today at approx 13.30 UK time still not getting to Yahoo mail..... come on Talk Talk... this has been going on for too long!!!

Dan the Man...
close
First Timer

I'm having the same problem . Messages dont send from pipex set up in windows mail or online through talk talk business email. I was using this email to set up temping work and have managed to lose days through not confirming properly . 

Please help

Community Team

I was told that the fix would take a couple of days to propogate to all mailboxes. I've asked if we have a more accurate estimate for you and will post back when I hear back.

DannyT
Team Player

Thank you.... I think Gmail msgs are now getting delivered.... but still no joy with Yahoo!!!  Hopefully by start of next week might be sorted ...however experience todate suggests otherwise!!

Dan the Man...
Community Team

Thanks for posting back to let us know it's getting there.

stevesurrey
Enlightened One

I started my own thread today after experiencing problems sending from Pipex to Yahoo, but have now come across this thread to find other customers having the same problem as me. Any idea @OCE_Ady when this will be fully resolved?

Community Team

I'm still waiting to hear when this will have fully propagated. I'll let you know as soon as I hear. 

Flaneuse
Conversation Starter

Gmail is now OK but  btinternet.com addresses are not receiving and no reject message. CORRECTION - I meant btconnect.com address