Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Please reset my onetel.com mailzone password

19 REPLIES 19
dsm10
Popular Poster

I have been unable to receive email addressed to my onetel.com accounts since 08 March. I am not currently a TalkTalk subscriber. My onetel email was previously accessible via gmail, but it now shows an error, and it looks like the password has been removed.

I can't remember the password, and the onetel email addresses aren't listed in 'My Account'. Please reset the password so that I can change it. I have added the requisite information to my private notes.

Thanks

David 

Community Team

Hi David, I've raised the fault ticket for you. With Onetel mailboxes they can only be reset by the Email Admins and as they're a very small incredibly busy team this can take up to 72 hours. Once it's been reset you'll get a call with the new password. I'm afraid that once you have it you're stuck with the ultra complicated password they'll provide at least for the time being.

dsm10
Popular Poster

Hi Ady

Thanks for raising the ticket, I have no problem with complex passwords - mine are too! I wasted 45 minutes of my lunch time yesterday, thinking it would be quicker - I should have just posted here!

Regards

David 

Community Team

You're welcome David. I'll put a chase on this and hope we can speed things up for you.

dsm10
Popular Poster

Hi Ady

When you say up to 72 hours, I presume that you mean 3 working days - so I can expect a call by the end of today? I haven't been called on my mobile as yet (and no missed call either).

Thanks for your help

David

Community Team

Hi David, yes it should. I've sent another chaser for an update for you. I'll post back when I hear from them. 

dsm10
Popular Poster

Thanks Ady, it is now a week since my request was submitted.

Community Team

I'm sorry you've not been called yet. I've sent a chaser to speed this up for you. I'll chase again tomorrow to make sure you get the call before the weekend. 

dsm10
Popular Poster
It's Monday now, and still no call - 11 days and counting.
Community Team

I know that my apologies aren't helping, I've sent another chaser to get this sorted for you. I'm promised that it's being chased. 

dsm10
Popular Poster
Missed the call - was in a no signal area. Tried to call 0800 number back, but number not recognised. Waiting for another call.
Community Team

I'll ask if they can fit you in for another call this morning. They're very busy, but I know they'll do their best for you. 

dsm10
Popular Poster
Hi Ady

Password has been reset on my primary account - I presumed that would give me access to my two other onetel email addresses associated with my account. I can't see any way to access those email addresses - do I need to request a password for those accounts also?

Thanks for your help getting my password reset
David
Community Team

You need a password reset for each individual email address that needs resetting. 

dsm10
Popular Poster

Hi Ady

I have added the other two email addresses to my personal information, please request password reset for these addresses.

Thanks

David

Community Team

I've raised the new ticket for you. You should get the call before the weekend if all goes well. 

dsm10
Popular Poster
Thanks
Community Team

You're always welcome. Hopefully it won't be too long this time. 

dsm10
Popular Poster
Hi Ady

Received the other passwords yesterday and was able to login with either.

Thanks very much for expediting the resets, I stop bothering you now.

Have a good day
David
Community Team

That's great David. You're welcome and you're not bothering me. Thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted.