cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Problem adding old onetel.com mailbox to TalkTalk account.

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
First Timer

I cannot add my old onetel.com mailbox using My Account-> My Services -> Manage TalkTalk Mail -> "Add an existing TalkTalk mailbox" 
I have less than 5 mailboxes and know my onetel.com password. I've added required information to my personal profile.
Always get a "something went wrong..." error message.
Please help

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @richy 

If the OneTel password is working and you can access the OneTel mailbox via the normal Mailzone sign in then you should be able to add the email address to your MyAccount.  Just check the OneTel mailbox sign in is working ok.

In the MyAccount section Add an existing TalkTalk mailbox - first box just enter the local part of the email address and select the onetel.com domain from the drop-down list.

Having checked the OneTel mailbox is good and retried the Add an existing TalkTalk mailbox link then if you still get the red error message let me know and I'll alert the TalkTalk team.

Gondola - Halloween ghoul guide

To avoid my red eyes . . . If I spooked a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi, Thanks for your reply.

My onetel password is working via mailzone.

I entered local part and domain from drop down box correctly. ( I have successfully added my wife's old lineone.net email address )

I tried again and still get the red error message.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi richy 

I've flagged this issue up to the TalkTalk team. As you've successfully added a lineone email address I can only assume that MyAccount isn't yet configured to check the OneTel database but we'll find out when the OCE gets on the case.

Gondola - Halloween ghoul guide

To avoid my red eyes . . . If I spooked a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi richy,

How many email addresses do you currently have in My Account?

Chris

Highlighted
First Timer

I have 3 email addresses in my account.

Thanks Richy

Highlighted

Hi richy

I've sent you a PM requesting some information 

Thanks

Chris

Highlighted

Hi Richy,

Thanks for the PM, I've replied requesting a bit more information 

Chris

Highlighted
First Timer

Just returned from holiday and I am still unable to add my onetel.com mailbox to my TalkTalk account. I have provided all the requested information. Please help.

Highlighted

Hi richy, I've sent you a personal message to obtain the information needed to add the account for you.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.