cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Problem getting into email

7 REPLIES 7
Team Player

I have been having the same problem for several days. Delay is very noticeable. One can only watch revolving grey balls for a limited time when one needs to do something else!  it is becoming more than a little frustrating as I need to regularly check my Emails.

Community Star

Hi @Squibs7 

A recent issue with TalkTalk Mail is reported as resolved. Has this also resolved your report?

Problems accessing TalkTalk mail 

Update 8 pm - We can confirm the earlier issues have been fully resolved, we thank you for your patience and apologise for any inconvenience.

Just in case, I'd already alerted the TalkTalk team so this will be picked up on Wednesday.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Team Player

Thank you for checking the problem. It hasn't completely disappeared 100%. Sometimes the blank page with 'grey balls' still appears and then I have to click on 'reload this page' before I can view my Emails.

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Squibs7, have you cleared the cache on your browser. I had the same problem cleared everything and all is well now. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Team Player

Hi Ady,

Yes, I do clear the cache. The silly thing is, it doesn't happen every time.

I've got a sneaky feeling there's a network device having intermittent problems. I'll see if I can get anywhere without having to raise a fault ticket for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Team Player
Hi Ady,
Thanks. It's no big issue now I've found how to get round it but I must admit it's 'irritating'

I'll keep you posted on my progress.