would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Problem receiving Pipex emails on dsl.pipex.com

3 REPLIES 3
arrow57
First Timer

Hi

it seems that you reset my wife's account that is linked to mine and provided a new password but neglected to let het know what the new password is with the result that neither I nor my wife can now receive pipex emails.

regards

Chris

arrow57
First Timer

HI

I had my account reset 5 weeks ago but you will not tell me what my new password is in spite of hours of trying to request it.

Chris

Gondola
Community Star

Hi arrow57 

I'll alert the TalkTalk Community team for you.

In the meantime, please double check and if needed update your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) to include your name, current contact 'phone numbers and address with postcode (location) then scroll down to Private notes and add the email addresses and your wife's details if one of the addresses is registered to her and then Save changes.

They'll need to find out if there's an existing password change request and get that password to you via your mobile or reverify the registrations of the email addresses and authorise a new password change.

Gondola - Community contributor

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Community Team

Hi Chris, I've sent you a personal message so that I can raise a ticket and reset the password for you.