Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Problems accessing webmail

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
First Timer

Since the start of today (23 March 2018) I cannot access either tiscali or lineone webmails. After entering all log in details it just spools. TalkTalk webmail opens without any problem. I am no longer a TalkTalk customer, but my lineone and tiscali webmails are my primary email addresses. Has anyone got any suggestions please?

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @MDH_18-23-03

First a note:

Moderator Note: To see your post, please verify your Community Membership by clicking on the verification link in the Community notification email.  If you've used one of the email accounts you cannot access then change this to the talktalk.net address and verify that. Then your posts will be published.

The email system may have detected weak passwords* or compromised email accounts and changed the passwords or locked the accounts for the tiscali and lineone addresses.

Have you previously set up Password Recovery for the email addresses? You could use the Reset your Password option.

If not, just double check that you've added to your Community Profile, Personal Information (Click here) all of the following in the Private Notes area at the bottom of the page:

Email addresses affected.

Your Full Name.

Date of Birth.

Phone number linked to each email address when first registered.

Full postal address linked to each email address when first registered.

Include your mobile contact number and times to call - daytimes when you'll be there in person to receive the password and speak to the email team (for your security they won't leave a message with the password and there's no number to call them). Don't forget to save changes.

The personal information is used to verify the details recorded for the owner of each email address.

This topic has been escalated to the TalkTalk Community support team and the email expert will respond to you right here to help you with account or password recovery.

* The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) comes into force on 25 May 2018. The GDPR is a regulation intended to strengthen data protection for all individuals within the European Union (EU). Password strength is crucially important in order to help secure and protect personal data.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi MDH_18-23-03, we've got an incident open for this issue at the moment. Take a look at the service status page for more information.