Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Re: Cannot reset Tiscali email password

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
First Timer
I had to register with new profile because password not recognised and of course cannot receive emails to tiscali.co.uk account at this time.

New Community profile has the details needed and verification completed.
Community Star

Hi @jase550557

Noted that you've created this second community username in place of jase550 and that this username has all the verification details in Private Notes.

Cross-linked to topic: https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Email-Webmail/Cannot-reset-Tiscali-email-password/m-p/2186706/hi...

27/3/18 10:17 There's a reply from OCE_Ady waiting for you on your original topic: https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Email-Webmail/Cannot-reset-Tiscali-email-password/m-p/2186764#M9...

Apparently you already have password recovery set up so if you still have access to the recovery email address or mobile you can reset your tiscali email account.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi jase550, you've got your mobile setup to receive password reset information from the Password Reset Tool. If you use the tool you'll have your password reset quicker. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
First Timer

Password reset - thanks.

However, I do not receive any emails to tiscali.co.uk mail address.  I sent some test emails and waited some hours, but nothing received?

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

You have a mail forward setup. It looks suspicious as it ends with .ru which is Russia. If it's not you then you need to login to your mail account and remove the mail forward. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.