Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Re: Pipex email not sending or receiving

10 REPLIES 10
Whizz Kid

MINE has gone down too ...

Been behaving erratically for over a week ..

Couldn't send reliably ... then that fixed itself, but now, it appears to send - but no-one else is getting the messages, they are vanishing into etherness.

Also - I CANNOT RECIEVE

I know it's TalkTalk/Pipex, because ... the net is working, this is working & my backup address (NOT talktalk) is working

All my "Sent" messages have vanished, & neither my home inbox (On MS "Outlook" nor my Pipex inbox show any traffic since Friday night ....

Whizz Kid

REPEAT

It's happening to me, too!

"Sent" messages dissappear completely, my home sent box appears empty ( Where did those approx 180 messages go, can I get them back)

I appear to have recieved NOTHING since Friday night ...

It's obviously at the "pipex" end of the line.

Note the other problem -  I cannot recieve ....

Whizz Kid

It's happening to me, too!

"Sent" messages dissappear completely, my home sent box appears empty ( Where did those approx 180 messages go, can I get them back)

I appear to have recieved NOTHING since Friday night ...

It's obviously at the "pipex" end of the line.

Note the other problem -  I cannot recieve ....

Community Star

Hi

There's a problem with email. The incident is being worked on and you can track it on the Service Status (Email) page. 

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Whizz Kid

Monday morning - STILL not working

And - what really worries me ... I can ( just ) accept that any traffic between late Friday & now is lost, but  .... ALL of my "Sent" box contents, back to January, have vanished

[ I Archive them every year in Jan/Feb of the following year ]  I need those messages back!

Whizz Kid

And - what really worries me ... I can ( just ) accept that any traffic between late Friday & now is lost, but  .... ALL of my "Sent" box contents, back to January, have vanished

[ I Archive them every year in Jan/Feb of the following year ]  I need those messages back!

Whizz Kid

Whizz Kid

Team Player

Monday morning. Pipex email hasn't been working on one out of the four that are managed by My Account since about 10:00 am on Friday. Obviously it's Sod's Law that is the account that receives medical (non Covid-19) information such as appointments and test results. So this is potentially more than "inconvenient". What is this about emails since Friday being lost? Do I need to recontact all potential senders of urgent information? I'm now feeling quite concerned.

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi GregTingey, please start your own thread for the missing mail from sent items issue and I'll help with that in that thread. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Community Star

@OCE_Ady  - This thread is Greg Tingey's... unfortunately you've picked up one of the multiple spam messages posted by member GregTingey.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer