Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Redesigned email layout problem

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Chatterbox

After opening the Mail app when you click to view any email under Inbox or Sent category, the TalkTalk software leaves a tick in the Select box.  This means that when you select other emails to delete, you find the last viewed email gets deleted without you realizing.  I now untick such an email before clicking the delete button. I never had this annoying problem before TalkTalk redesigned the email layout recently.  I urge you to rectify this fault as soon as possible. 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi vinnie7, this is a common complaint since the migration. Strangely wasn't raised during the trials, but has been commented on frequently since the migration began in earnest. I've raised it our project team and directly with out supplier. If you use vertical or compact view it's a little less easy to accidentally delete an auto selected mail, but we are looking at our options to help customers on this. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.