Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Reset my tiscali email password?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
First Timer

Please tell me how I can do this _ I don’t have an alternate email set up so can’t access the account . Thanks 

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi clairesearl 

No worries, if the tiscali email account is on the active database and all you need is password recovery set up I'll ask the TalkTalk Community team to set up Reset details for you.

They'll pick up the request on Monday and in the meantime, please update your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) to include your name, current contact 'phone numbers and address with postcode (location) then scroll down to Private notes and add the tiscali email address and Save changes.

A TalkTalk OCE will reply to this thread and Community Private Message you to verify the registered email user details:

• Email address affected
  • Your Full Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Landline 'phone number and Full postal address linked to the email address when first registered
  • Include Reset details - an active alternate email address and (optionally) your mobile contact number for the team to set up Reset details for you so you can reset and choose your own password.

When verified, the Reset details will be set up and one of the TalkTalk team will call on your mobile to check security with you, let you know you can set your own password and check it works.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi clairesearl, I've sent you a personal message to obtain the necessary information to raise the request for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.