Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Resetting of email password

4 REPLIES 4
glynbaxter
Popular Poster

I have desperately been trying to reset my email password for a number of days, and seem to hit a brick wall at every turn.

In my previous message, an admin asked me to PM my personal details to them which I did straight away.

Sadly, despite numerous attempts at trying to contact a member of staff, I have had no replies.

Is anyone here able to offer me any advice?

Glyn Baxter
Gondola
Community Star

Hi glynbaxter 

TalkTalk have to verify you are the registered onetel mail user and then authorise the securing of the mailbox and a password change.

You're currently awaiting a call on your mobile when a team member will run a security check and give you the new password.

This process is anything but instant. The admin looking after the legacy onetel platform will schedule your password change into a normal workload.

Takes time and patience.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi glynbaxter, I replied to your original post on Friday. I've raised your fault ticket and once the email admins get to your ticket in the queue your password will be reset. Then it's just a question of getting you a call to provide the new password. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

glynbaxter
Popular Poster
Thank you. I will be waiting for my call. Hopefully it won't take too long.
Glyn Baxter
OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

You're welcome. It's likely to be the end of this week.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.