Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TalkTalk Mail Plus

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
First Timer

I am suffering EXACTLY the same issue with my Tiscali account having paid to keep my e-mail address as part of the TT Mail Plus deal.

'Vicky' from the TT Social Team suggested I post here ... so now what ????

RG
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @RGHackedOff 

Welcome to Community and for your introduction by the legend that is 'Vikipedia'.

Just to confirm, as I've created this new topic for you to get you individual help, you're experiencing difficulty creating a new MyAccount to be able to manage your TalkTalk mailboxes having received an invitation from TalkTalk to subscribe to TalkTalk Mail Plus.  About TalkTalk Mail Plus 

I'll alert the TalkTalk Community team for you.

In the meantime, please update your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) to include your name, current contact 'phone numbers and address with postcode (location) then scroll down and add any order reference and the primary TalkTalk email address to Private notes and Save changes.

A TalkTalk OCE will send you a Private Message requesting personal data to verify any other registration details.

Gondola - Halloween ghoul guide

To avoid my red eyes . . . If I spooked a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi RGHackedOff,

Welcome to the Community

Please provide the information requested by Gondola and we'll be happy to look into this for you 🙂

Chris

Highlighted
First Timer

I've provided the additional contact details on my Profile - now what?

RG
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi RGHackedOff, I've raised your issue over to the project team too. I'll post back once I've got more information for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.