Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TalkTalk Mail Plus

15 REPLIES 15
Popular Poster

Hi there,

I signed up for TalkTalk Mail Plus, and added all three of my Lineone email addresses to it.

But just got an email from TalkTalk today saying that I havnt signed up yet and that I will lose my email from 30th October.

Anyone else get this?

Thanks.

Community Star

Hi @Bumper12 

So that TalkTalk can follow up this for you please update your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) to include your name, current contact 'phone numbers and address with postcode (location) then scroll down and add the 3 lineone email addresses to Private notes and Save changes.

I assume the email was about one or other of the 3 lineone email addresses and not another that you had?

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Popular Poster

Hi there,

I have updated my personal details including postal address, and included the three lineone email addresses in question in the Private Notes section.

The email from TalkTalk was sent to one of the 3 lineone email addresses.

regards.

Community Star

...and the invitation to sign up to TalkTalk Mail Plus about one of the other Lineone email addresses?  You may well get an invitation to sign up for each of the 3 Lineone email addresses. But you only need to sign up once and, exactly as you have done, add all 3 (up to 5 mailboxes allowed) to the one new MyAccount.

Then just sit tight. It seems that TalkTalk isn't geared up to stop all scheduled invitation emails about Mail Plus going out at short notice when mailboxes have already been added to a new MyAccount. But once added to a MyAccount the mailbox is good and cannot be deleted by TalkTalk (unless the Direct Debit fails - but you'd get a different email about that).

The TalkTalk team will check out all 3 addresses and confirm for you.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Popular Poster

OK thanks. I'll sit tight and let you know how things progress.

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Bumper12, I can't find a live MyAccount using the landline number you provided. Is that the correct number for your MyAccount? Did you receive confirmation that your order for TalkTalkMail Plus had completed successfully?

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Popular Poster

H there,

sorry about the delay in getting back. I have updated my TalkTalk community details with the phone number I believe is associated with the My Account.

Regards.

Hi Bumper, what email address did you register with? Did you get an email confirming registration?

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Popular Poster

The email address I registered with is the one at the top of my Community Profile Private notes section, beginning with 'p', and marked with an asterix.

I received a confirmation email, but still no money has been taken by direct debit.

Regards.

I've got it thanks, I've added that address to the exclusion list now. 

Popular Poster

Sorry for being a bit slow, but whats the exclusion list?

Thanks.

It's a list we us internally on the project to ensure that we don't take further action as detailed in the mails you would receive, until the issues you're experiencing are resolved. 

Popular Poster

Ah, ok. Are the other two email addresses I registered also covered by this list?

They are now. 

Popular Poster

OK thanks for that.