Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TalkTalk Mail Plus

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Popular Poster

I am in exactly the same situation - same emails from TalkTalk, signed up straight away, no confirmation received.  When I contacted chat they said "there is currently an issue with TTMailPlus registration".  But am I registered or not?  Will I lose access to my email account that I have had since time began? Very very frustrating.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @lottieb 

Please double check your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your name, current landline 'phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended) and address with postcode (location). Add, then scroll down and add the Lineone email address to Private notes and Save changes.

The TalkTalk Community Team OCE will then be able to link to your TalkTalk Mail Plus MyAccount if you have set that up or if it hasn't got to that stage will ensure your Lineone email address is protected so you can set up your new TalkTalk Mail Plus MyAccount.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi Gondola. 

All done. I have added a screenshot showing that I have successfully registered to the Payment Plan but have received nothing from you.

Many thanks.

screenshot removed for customer security

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi lottieb 

No worries. Screenshot removed as it was too revealing.

The TalkTalk team will ensure your mailbox is protected. You'll receive their assurance here from Monday onwards.

Out of interest what happened when you selected the Log in to MyAccount blue button? Do you go straight to Manage TalkTalk Mail and see your lineone mailbox listed there?

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi lottieb 

Out of interest what happened when you selected the Log in to MyAccount blue button? Do you go straight to Manage TalkTalk Mail and see your lineone mailbox listed there?

TalkTalk Mail Plus Confirmation Annual Log in to MyAccount.png

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Straight to Mailbox. And I cannot login to My Account.

Highlighted
Community Star

...cannot login to MyAccount using the email address and its password as the sign in credentials?

Highlighted
Popular Poster

That is correct.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi lottieb, you won't lost your mail it's been added to our exclusion list to prevent further action. Your registration hasn't completed which is why you can't login to your new MyAccount. We do have an incident open for this issue and are hoping to have it sorted very soon. You can ignore any other emails you get about the email not being registered.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.