Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TalkTalk Mail

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
First Timer

TalkTalk seem to have deleted my email (but not my account). I have spent hours on chat in June and the first half of July. I was promised a call back in late June but am still waiting. Subsequent chats have either told me to wait longer, or cut be off because I hadn't posted anything for a while - but I hadn't been asked to do anything and was waiting for the chat person to say something to me. I assume this is a tactic to make me go away. Any ideas on how to speak to someone who will actually do something  - or at least admit that there is nothing they can do? I was never asked to pay for anything, the email just stopped existing one day (I was using almost daily up until then).

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @JHHDB 

You're in the right place to get help with your TalkTalk Mail. I'll alert the TalkTalk Community team for you.

You'll get a response here from Monday onwards and in the meantime, please update your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) to include your name, current contact 'phone numbers and address with postcode (location) then scroll down and add the email address to Private notes and Save changes.

What's the email domain - the bit after the @ in your email address?  If your mailbox has been migrated to the new TalkTalk Mail platform can you successfully sign in to TalkTalk Mail here?

If so have you checked there's no unauthorised Auto forwarding of messages? Menu > Settings > Select the right arrow by Mail / Email > Select Auto Forward and Disable if you don't recognise the Auto forward and if messages are not kept locally in the mailbox.

Check Filter Rules for any rules actioning an unauthorised Redirect, Discard or Reject of messages. Best to Disable all rules whilst troubleshooting this issue.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi JHHDB,

Welcome to the Community

If you still need assistance with this can you please answer Gondola's questions and we'll be happy to help 🙂

Chris