Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Talktalk and Oath

3 REPLIES 3
Bankendrob
Team Player

Hi All,

I have an issue with the new set up involving Oath. I do not wish to use the AOL news etc service and I certainly do not want more advertising, no matter how targeted. I believe I have an agreement with talktalk which provides me with broadband and I should be able to access my account and email without signing up to Oath. Does the new arrangement and my apparent inability to access my account and email withour interference from Oath mean that talktalk has unilaterally altered the terms of our agreement  and is in breach of our contract?

Or is there a way to achieve access without Oath?

Bankendrob

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @Bankendrob

You don't have to use Oath services at all. Currently the logout of MyAccount and WebMail reverts to the News and TV Guide page but if you don't wish to set Oath cookies or select marketing preferences then just select another page.  Easiest way is to set your preferred home page in your browser then it's easy to select that to go to when you log out of your MyAccount etc.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Bankendrob
Team Player

Slow down, lets have the idiots guide to doing this. Assume the knowledge base of a slumbering gnat and start from there.

Bankendrob

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @Bankendrob

Your browser has a Help page which will guide you to setting up a Home Page.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer