cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Talktalk mail plus - not registered

8 REPLIES 8
Chatterbox

Received emails advising that tiscali email accounts would be closed as not registered for TalkTalk Mail plus because don’t have broadband package. I do have broadband and all accounts listed - what else do I need to do?

Community Star

Hi @Eh9wat 

If you're a TalkTalk Consumer broadband customer and all your TalkTalk managed mailboxes are already added to your MyAccount My Mailboxes list then you need do no more.

So long as you see the mailboxes listed and you have no more to add and there's no yellow banner error message, all is good.  In fact I'm surprised you got an email from TalkTalk.

Managing your email in My Account 

Manage TalkTalk Mail in MyAccount - Confirmation of creating a mailbox.png

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Chatterbox

Thanks for response - I can see email accounts listed but also have a yellow banner saying not a broadband customer and not registered for TalkTalk Mail Plus 

Community Star

Hi @Eh9wat 

I'll get you added to the list for a fix.  Your mailboxes are, I suspect, associated with a former MyAccount so they're appearing with the attributes of that disconnected account.

TalkTalk will need to move your mailboxes to your current MyAccount and remove that error message that's preventing you from adding more orphaned mailboxes or creating new ones.

To link this topic to your TalkTalk service please check your Community Profile includes in Personal Information (Click here):

Your name, current TalkTalk landline 'phone and alternate number (mobile recommended). Add full address with postcode (location). Then scroll down to Private notes to add email address(es), notes and references etc and then save changes.

Chatterbox

Thanks profile updated as requested 

Chatterbox

Any timescale for issue being resolved? Thanks

Community Star

Hi @Eh9wat 

The request for TalkTalk attention was made days ago. I'm only too aware that we haven't had the regular TalkTalk support for email and webmail for over 3 weeks now.

The UK support team that we can normally rely on for support during weekday office hours has been redeployed to help vulnerable and key workers remain connected to broadband and phone services. That team is now working 7 days a week from early morning to late evening.

I have no visibility of TalkTalk team workflow, timescales or present priorities but I have asked for some help here and help has started to arrive.

Chatterbox

Thanks 

Community Manager - TT Staff

Hey Eh9wat,

I can see that you have four email addresses list in my-account, the email you received asking to sign up to mail plus was that sent to one of these four? If you could reply to the private message im sending now with the email address you originally posted about i'll make sure it's added if not already. 

If it is already listed then this email was sent in error and you can disregard. 

Thanks 

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.