Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Test Mail not responding

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @OCE_Ady 

Anker and I have both noted that the test-mail mailbox was responding on Friday 1 Nov but hasn't responded from Saturday 2 Nov to date. The mailbox is still active and I'd assumed it wasn't responding because the servers have been giving all the indications of being overloaded. 

Has someone switched off the auto-reply perhaps?

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Gondola, I think you're probably right. It's working now so I'm guessing it was affected by the server issue.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi Ady

Just rechecked and there's no response on the TalkTalk Mail I use for Community notifications but I have now got an immediate response to another mailbox.

This might suggest that there's a limit counter in play?

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi Ady

No response for me either from the testmail ,I just sent an email to myself and it came into both webmail  &Thunderbird  as it did on 1st Nov .

Can you check this for me please ?

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today

I have Just screwed up again

Highlighted

I tested right before I posted. Let me test it again.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted

Well not only does it not seem to work now, I'm now blocked for sending too many mails when I sent the 3rd test.

I'll look into this for you.

Ady

Highlighted
Community Star

@OCE_Ady 

FYI    I sent 3 tests on saturday and there was a popup saying something about blocked on it but it vanished before I could copy it,

Can it be unblocked ??

Work your magic on it 😄

Highlighted

Well I've now got 2 responses out of 4. I'll try and get hold of someone who has access and find out what's going on. 

Ady

Highlighted
Community Star

@OCE_Ady 

Hi Ady Bump ?

Highlighted

I'm still waiting for someone who has access to get back in touch. This isn't an official tool just a quick tool setup by my colleagues. I'll let you know once I have more. 

Ady