Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Test emails

4 REPLIES 4
kath tucker
Chatterbox

I clicked on send a test email when my email wasn't receiving mail. The email issue was resolved but now I have constant test emails from TalkTalk interrupting my apps when I turn on tablet. So far I have had in excess of 250 test emails sent from TalkTalk and despite asking tech help to turn them off, nobody knows how to do this. Can anybody help please, I'm pulling my hair out!

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star

Too late for staff to reply tonight, but they should reach your thread in a day or two @kath tucker.

For them to identify your account,  please complete your community forum profile details. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

Best to wait for a response before posting further,  to keep your thread moving forward in the queue. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi kath tucker is that in Outlook or another email client?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

kath tucker
Chatterbox

it is talktalk's email. I use a fire tablet.

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Ok, I've replied to the other thread for you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.