cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

There is one particular email address to which I am unable to send emails via my pipex account.

7 REPLIES 7
Manxman1
Participant

For some unknown reason I'm unable send emails to my brother using my pipex email address.  I can send emails using gmail or icloud but not pipex.

ferguson
Community Star

OK, I assume you have added all the relevant details to your community profile, let's wait and see now if OCE Ady can help.

Community Team

Hi Manxman1, what error / bounce back message are you getting when you try to send?

Manxman1
Participant

The message I get is 'Maximum Retry Queue Age Reached'.  I've raised the problem with Tech Support and the fault cleared for two days and then returned. My brother's ISP is UK2.net and they say the fault likes with TalkTalk who seem to be blocking the email address.

Community Team

When we've had this with Microsoft owned addresses it was their throttling of email from TalkTalk that caused the problem. I'll raise the issue to our Email Admins and let you know what they find out for you.

Manxman1
Participant
Many thanks. My brother now tells me that my emails are at last getting through!!!
Community Team

That's great. Thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted.

Manxman1
Participant

The problem has resurfaced, yet again I'm unable to use my pipex address to email my brother.  My other email addresses still work but not pipex.  Is this deliberate on behalf of TalkTalk or is it just incompetence in maintaining the system?