Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Timeout on login to Tiscali.co.uk email account

1 REPLY 1
ChrisRicha
Team Player

Have been getting timeouts for some time on trying to login to my Tiscali account. This is also my broadband account name.

Any ideas?

Also will this email account still be still be accessible in the new mail system? I have received an email link to register an old screaming.net email account that I do not use now but the link does not work.

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @ChrisRicha 

Some users of TalkTalk Mail have reported authentication delays in getting a sign in to TalkTalk Mail.

Personally, I use the stay signed in by default option and don't have anything deleting cookies.

There can be a time-out when Firefox on Windows 10 is loading up first thing but a retry gets the mailbox to come up without any ongoing problem.  This time out is because I have TalkTalk Mail as one of a group of default start up tabs for the Firefox browser.

Tiscali.co.uk and screaming.net domains should already be on the new TalkTalk Mail platform.

The link to add an existing mailbox to your current TalkTalk MyAccount should take you to the Manage TalkTalk Mail option in MyAccount. It's possible that links in email clients or some browsers will be blocked for security.

Gondola - Community contributor

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer