Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Tinyworld email

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
First Timer

I have had a Tinyworld email account for many years and it doesn't get used very often at all.

I want to access it now due a Facebook issue ( the Tinyworld email was used when setting up FB) but the email address and password combination is being refused.

1. Is the account still likely to be in existence or has it been squashed by Talk Talk?

2. Is there any reason why the email and password combo is being refused (I changed the password within the last 12 months)

3. Is there any way I can either speak to someone or webchat with someone to resolve this? The helpline asks for a Talk Talk phone number and I'm not a Talk Talk phone customer

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi Eugene

If the Tinyworld email account still exists, Community will help you with getting it unsuspended and or obtaining a new password for you.

You mention that the password was changed 12 months ago but if the account hasn't been used for 180 days it may have been flagged for deletion.  So, the inability to login is either due to the account being suspended or the password changed by the system due to suspicious activity.

There's a requirement to check ownership details so, just double check that you've added to your Community Profile, Personal Information (Click here) all of the following in the Private Notes area at the bottom of the page:

Email address affected.

Your Full Name.

Date of Birth.

Phone number linked to the tinyworld email address when first registered.

Full postal address linked to the tinyworld email address when first registered.

Include your mobile contact number and times to call - daytimes when you'll be there in person to receive the password and speak to the email team (for your security they won't leave a message with the password and there's no number to call them). Don't forget to save changes.

The personal information is used to verify the details recorded for the owner of the tinyworld email address.

This topic has been escalated to the TalkTalk Community support team and the email expert will respond to you right here to help you with account or password recovery.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
First Timer

All details added and  uploaded now... please proceed

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi EugeneM, you've got an alternate email address setup to receive password recovery information. Do you still have access to that email address? If you do you'll be able to reset your password yourself. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.