Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Tinyworld email

Gondola
Community Star

Hi Michelle

Please don't start over as it'll not speed things up any.

I see I escalated this topic on 19/6 and 2/7 so allow me to start over for you by escalating one final time on 13/7 just to alert Ady that you're still waiting on Reset details being set up for you.

It does seem an incredibly long wait but do regularly check the Reset your Password option to see if the admins have set up those all important Reset details.

Gondola - Community contributor

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Community Team

Hi Michelle, I have had to send another escalation to get this done for you. I'm expecting some action soon. 

Michelle Pitts
Chatterbox

Thank you. Still no change yet.

Regards

Michelle

Community Team

I'm sorry about this Michelle, I've seen that my colleague has escalated with our mail provider so that this should be done soon. 

Michelle Pitts
Chatterbox

Hi, I have just checked and my alternative recovery email address has still not been updated. Its now been 29 dates since I provided all the information required and to say I am disappoint with TalkTalk's response is being very kind. Clearly, the are majorly under staffed!

Regards

Michelle

Community Team

Hi Michelle,

I'm sorry this is taking so long. If you don't hear anything beforehand can you bump the thread on Monday and we'll check for updates

Chris

Michelle Pitts
Chatterbox

Hi Chris

Still no change and I can't resent my password. 

Regards

Michelle

Community Team

Hi Michelle, I'm very sorry that this still isn't sorted. I've escalated this one last time before it needs to be passed over to the CEO.