Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Tiscali email account blocked

3 REPLIES 3
Mickbick
First Timer

Hi my Tiscali email account is blocked for suspicious activity. I click the link to rectify and I can only get it emailed which I can’t access or get a text to a number which is not mine so it would seem I may have been hacked. I need to access this email - any ideas?? Thanks.

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @Mickbick 

If the email system has detected a weak password or a compromised email account, and changed the password or locked the account to help secure customer data, you may need help to recover access.

As the self-help password change / recovery options aren't effective, I'll alert the TalkTalk Community team for you.  You'll get a reply here from Monday onwards.

In the meantime, please update your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) to include your name, current contact 'phone numbers and address with postcode (location) then scroll down and add the email address to Private notes and Save changes.

When your personal data has been verified, new Reset details will be set up and an email team member will call on your mobile to check security with you, let you know you can set your own password and check it works.

Gondola - Community contributor

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Mickbick
First Timer

@Gondola Thank you.

Community Team

Hi Mickbick, I've sent you a personal message to obtain the necessary information to help you.