would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Tiscali email login

2 REPLIES 2
jollyggiant
First Timer

Hi, 

I'm trying to access an old tiscali email address of mine, but as I don't have a back up email address for it I can't reset the password (which I've forgotten).

The email address is: obscured for customer security

Will I be able to access it?

Many thanks, 

Jim

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @jollyggiant 

Your ability to access the mailbox will depend on whether the email address has been suspended or deleted.  Initial testing says the email address does not exist.

The mailbox will be suspended and flagged for deletion if not used for 180 days or more. Or it could be blocked because of suspicious activity being detected.

So, first question is, are you a TalkTalk broadband customer? If you don't have a MyAccount and have not set up Reset details for password recovery then you'll need help to reactivate / recover access and set up new Reset details.

The other reason for asking is because you may not be aware that TalkTalk is introducing a subscription fee for ex customers that wish to continue using TalkTalk Mail. About TalkTalk Mail Plus explains more. The fee is £5 a month or £50 a year for up to 5 mailboxes on the new TalkTalk Mail platform.  You may not wish to take up the offer so just let us know.

Next question is, when was the last time you signed in to the mailbox?  More than 6 months ago?  More than a year ago - heads up that the mailbox may be deleted so that will need to be checked by the team?

I'll alert the TalkTalk Community team for you.

In the meantime, please update your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) to include your name, current contact 'phone numbers and address with postcode (location) then scroll down and add the email address to Private notes and Save changes.

A TalkTalk OCE will send you a Private Message requesting personal data to verify you as the registered user (your email registration details) - that'll be from Monday onwards.

Gondola - Community contributor

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Community Team

Hi jollygiant, I need to know the email address to check it's still on the database. Rather than waste time asking for just that I've sent a personal message requesting all the information I need to add recovery tool information for you.