Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Tiscali email problems - "address not recognised" "password incorrect"

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
First Timer

I am having difficulty accessing my Tiscali email account. I keep getting messages that my account settings are out of date, but when I try to log in I am told that my password is incorrect (I know it isn't) and if I try to log in via TalkTalk I am told that my Tiscali address is "not recognised".

How can I get access to my account? Do I have to telephone a helpline? if so, what number?

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

I too am having issues with my Tiscali account. I can login to TalkTalk webmail ok, i can send emails from both my client email and the webmail ok (sent emails are appearing in the sent box) but i am still not receiving any emails.

I will open up a new thread and see what happens

Regards

John

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi PhilipWTaylor, I can take a look at this for you if you add the affected email address to Private Notes in your profile. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted

Hi John-Walker, please start your own thread and I'll be happy to take a look at this for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
First Timer
OK, I have added my Tiscali email address to Private Notes in my Profile. Hope you can help!
Philip

Hi Philip, your mailbox has been migrated so I can't do any testing. It might be worth resetting the password using the password recovery option. It's also worth checking you're using the new webmail login page too  new webmail page. Please let us know how you get on.