Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Tiscali emails

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

My Tiscali emails have gone berserk today, keeps asking me for my password but then won't accept it. Can anyone help?

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi Andy

As per our PM's there's been an authentication issue that was flagged up on Service Status (websites) as a sign in issue for MyAccount. I'm currently keeping an eye on the situation as regards email and webmail.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

Thanks pal, could you keep me updated please?

Highlighted
First Timer
i also have a problem with receiving and sending emails on my tiscali and talktalk accounts on iPhone and macbook.also can't log in to My account despite the fact that I have changed my password and have had an email confirming the change.
Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

Tiscali emails still not fixed, keeps rejecting my password. Occasionally works for a while then tells me the password is incorrect as it did a few minutes ago.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi Terri9

I can see that the authentication server isn't saving the password so I'd suspect that, despite receiving a password change email, your mailbox is still using the original password. Try the original password (prior to today's attempted change) to see if you can sign in.

Highlighted
First Timer

I'm having issues too, I haven't been able to send or receive my Tiscali emails through Outlook since lunchtime - I can only access them through the TalkTalk website. Also, a pop up keeps asking for my password for the server.

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

Wait it out buddy, don't alter anything. This has happened many many times before over the years.

Highlighted
Philosopher

Has also and still is effecting the receipt of Tiscali and TalkTalk.net email via MailWasherPro and Thunderbird most of the day.

If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile. The Forum Guidelines apply to ALL members there are/should be, NO exceptions.
Highlighted
Team Player
Tell me about it?! 😉
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi Andy

As promised, my testing would indicate that the login authentication server is now saving / presenting passwords correctly for the TalkTalk Mail platform.

Highlighted
Community Manager - TT Staff

Hey Metalgold, ive just posted on your other topic. 

thanks 

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.