Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Tiscali log on

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Chatterbox

hi, im unable to log into my tiscali emails, when i do forget password it says either email doesnt exist or this service isnt available right now.

how do I fix this?

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @blackbear 

There are some system issues with MyAccount right now and you may see a placeholder saying "Sorry, the service is temporarily unavailable
Please try again later."

Can you sign in to TakTalk Mail here?

Gondola - Halloween ghoul guide

To avoid my red eyes . . . If I spooked a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Chatterbox

HI, thanks, no its the same, can't log in with the same message.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi blackbear 

I've just managed to get access to the forgotten my password? system.  So the system may be starting to recover. Have a coffee (or any other favourite brew) and try again in a bit.

Were you trying to reset the password?  Have you set up an alternative email address and or mobile 'phone number?

The reset is all controlled via the MyAccount system so whilst MyAccount is not fully functional you may experience issues in resetting the password.

Gondola - Halloween ghoul guide

To avoid my red eyes . . . If I spooked a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Excellent, I managed to get my password changed and can now log into my account on my phone.

thanks for letting me know and for your help 🙂

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Great support there from Gondola. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted blackbear.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.