Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Tiscali mail

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Popular Poster

I've just signed up to talk talk mail only as I have a tiscali mail address for email. Now I can't get into "my account" saying email address  not recognised. Tried to register again but I don't have a talk talk landline.... any ideas.?

Bruce Webber
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @Bruce58 

Did you sign up to TalkTalk Mail Plus from https://www.talktalk.co.uk/shop/mailplus

You'll have entered your email address and password and those will be used to access the Mail Plus MyAccount.

It may take a little time to set up the MyAccount so the try again later hint is probably appropriate.

Did you receive the confirmation email?

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi. Thanks for the reply. The only confirmation I've had has been about the direct debit..

I'm trying to make sure that both mine and my wife's tiscali email accounts are included in the package. (Email only.) It doesnt recognise my tiscali email address. If i go to talk talk register its asking for my landline number but we dont,have anything apart from email with talk talk

Bruce Webber
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi Bruce58 

Please don't try and register again for a MyAccount just sign in to MyAccount using the email address that received the invitation for Mail Plus or the email address that you would have entered along with the email password when registering for TalkTalk Mail Plus.

TalkTalk Mail Plus Annual Sign Up Nov2019

The registration for Mail Plus carries out a validation of the email address and its password and only if that is accepted does the process go on to create a MyAccount.

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Well....I've tried everything..its just not having my email address or password...i know both are right as i can access my email.

Bruce Webber
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi Bruce

Obvious question, did you register your wife's email address and not yours?

If that doesn't get you signed in to MyAccount then please do a quick check that your Community Profile includes in Personal Information (Click here) your name, current landline 'phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended) and address with postcode (location). Then scroll down to Private notes to add email address(es) with any relevant other notes and finally save changes. TalkTalk's Community Team OCE will then try to locate your registered TalkTalk details.

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi, Thanks for the help. I've managed to get a verification of my email address but when I go to my account it's not having the verified email or password.??😟😟

Bruce Webber
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi Bruce

Are you saying that you can now sign in to MyAccount but the tiscali mailbox isn't added. If so, you'll need help to get the tiscali mailbox unlinked from a former MyAccount to get added to the new MailPlus MyAccount.

Just let the TalkTalk team take it from here and make sure the email addresses are added to your Community profile Private notes so they can be checked out.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Bruce58, I'm going to have to escalate this for you to get the login deregistered then you can register again. I've sent you a personal message to obtain the information I need to get the escalation raised for you.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Bruce58, to confirm you're the account holder can you reply to me via PM (Personal Message) with the following information: 

• Full Name
  • Home telephone number or account number
  • Are you the account holder
  • 1st and 3rd characters of your telephone telephone enquiry password if you have one
  • last time and date you tried to login

NOTE: If you don’t have a telephone password why not add one now check out Setting up your telephone password for details

If password is unknown, confirm the below:
  • Your registered email address:
  • Your registered mobile phone number:  

Note: Please do not post personal information directly in the Forums.

Thanks

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.