cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Transferring management of long standing e-mail addresses from old account to new account following.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Popular Poster

I've recently moved home and had to open a new TT account for the new service. However I want to now transfer two old but much used e-mail addresses to the new account but don't seem to be able to do it in the 'manage mail' section of 'my services'. Note: neither ot the e-mail address I need to transfer are the the old account management e-mail. Can anyone help?

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi MAN100, I can get this sorted for you. If you haven't got 3 in the new MyAccount we can add them both for you. I need to verify security etc to do this so I'll need you to add ALL of the following to your Private Notes:

Email addresses affected.

Full Name.

Date of Birth.

Mobile contact number.

Phone number linked to email address

Full postal address email is linked to.

I need the address and landline etc for both addresses. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi Ady Thanks for response and sorry to be so long in replying. I've got all the information you need but I can't find the link to my Private Notes to send it to you. Some time since I used the community so probably just my incompetance!

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi Ady. Finally found my Personal Notes and have added the details requested. Hope I've given all you need. MAN100

Highlighted

Thanks, I've sent this over to be done. I'll post back as soon as it's sorted. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi Ady. I can see that it's been done now. Thanks to you and anyone else involved for such prompt action. 

MAN100

Highlighted

You're very welcome. Thanks for posting back to let us know.