cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Trying to recover an old Tiscali email password HELP!!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Participant

I have an older Tiscali email address to which i do not know the password. Trying to reset via my account and get the option to send a link to the email address in question (which i can not view) or a phone number which I do not recognize. 

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks. 

I am a gamer
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @Wacman 

I'll let TalkTalk know that the password reset options aren't available / mobile recovery is not recognisable as your mobile. A TT Staff member will verify you as the registered email user and set up Reset details so you can get the password changed.

To proceed, please update your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) to include your name, current landline and mobile contact 'phone numbers and address with postcode (location) then scroll down to Private notes and add the email address and Save changes.

I don't have any visibility of the TalkTalk workflow and they're still prioritising work so be prepared for a wait until you float to the top of the queue.

In due course a TalkTalk Community Team member will reply here and then Community Personal Message you to verify you as the mail user; so be prepared to provide on request to TT Staff only:

• Email address affected
  • Your Full Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Landline 'phone number and Full postal address linked to the email address when first registered OR TalkTalk account security answers
  • Include Reset details - an active alternate email address and (optionally) a mobile number to receive a password reset link or code.

When you're verified the Reset details will be set up within 48 hours allowing you to set your own password via the Forgotten your Password journey. Make sure the password is ultra-strong and unique to the mailbox.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Community Manager - TT Staff

Hey Wacman, 

Do you recall the last/previous password? if you you could try to reset this in myaccount. I have however sent you a private message, if you could reply to that we'll get this sorted for you. 

thanks 

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.