Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Two Days and no e-mail

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Chat Champion

It looks like many individuals have not had mail since Friday, me included. This is shambolic. TT send e-mails stating an upgrade is on its way but no communication on what the issues they are facing are. I had a non-primary e-mail upgraded last week and had a replication error of 723 lines that I had to individually delete. Someone else posted about this issue.

All we want, is an e-mail service and communication. Long-standing Pipex users have had thier fill of this over the last few years. Chat is hopeless, my only hope is that the good people who are OCEs can help to get some info across. 

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

All you can do is wait I'm afraid, Pipex/Talktalk support is very poor when there are serious problems, it isn't unknown for them to take weeks/months to fix. Luckily I have all my Pipex mail redirected to a Hotmail address which never goes wrong, as cover for the frequent times when Pipex and Talktalk fail me as a customer.

I feel for you though. And unfortunately when this issue happned last time, all of the mails were lost, none of the Pipex users had a way to recover any of the missing ones.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Apologies for this.

We are currently looking into this further.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi 

The issue raised with Pipex emails is now showing on our Service Status page and updates will be provided here under email.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Chat Champion

The news is that a couple of emails have arrived and I have tested from a gmail account and that has arrived. The bad news is that all mails from the last three days have not come through.....lost???

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @pipex not working 

The mail queues are moving and new mail is being accepted for delivery. Any previous mail accepted for delivery will be delivered. Delivery may take time. Any mail not accepted for delivery over the weekend will have been notified to the sender.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Chat Champion

Is this nothing to do with the upgrade and yet another server issue then?

Highlighted
Community Manager - TT Staff
Hey,
I can confirm your mailbox is yet to be migrated, we're investigating this issue as apriority and will update you asap.
Thanks

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Community Manager - TT Staff

Hi, 

We're awaiting confirmation but the earlier pipex email issues do appear to be resolved now, are you Abel to access your mailbox now? 

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.