Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Unable to access Tiscali emails

ANSWERED
45 REPLIES 45
Highlighted
Chatterbox

I have been unable to access my Tiscali email for the past week.  It keeps saying my password is incorrect, although I know it is definitely right.  Any chance I could be granted access to my own account again?

Highlighted
Chatterbox

I'm having the same problem, no access to my Tiscali account. I have put my details in my private notes

Highlighted
Chatterbox

I have also put my details in the private notes.  Hopefully they can restore the account as it appears from looking at this thread that it's a common problem.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi spandit, I can see that you've got an alternate email setup to receive password reset details for the password recovery tool. If you still have access to that email you can get your password reset in just a minute or two. If you don't then I can raise the fault ticket for you. Let me know either way please.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Yes, if you could send me the password reset that would be useful.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Solution

Sorry I thought I'd given you the link for the password reset tool. I have now though just click on the link and follow it through.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Popular Poster
Hello, I'm having the same problem. Iposted yesterday, can you help please?
Highlighted
Chatterbox

I've been given the password reset tool, and so far it seems to have worked.

Highlighted

Hi MichaelB2, I replied to your thread about 4 hours ago.

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hello OCE_Ady, I tried the password reset tool and it won't recognise my tiscali address:

'The email address you have entered is not valid or we do not have any recovery details for you. Please check then try again.'

I don't have a TalkTalk account.

Any further advice?

Thanks

Highlighted
First Timer

Hello OCE_Ady,

I have tried the password reset tool and it won't recognise my tiscali address:

'The email address you have entered is not valid or we do not have any recovery details for you. Please check then try again.'

Any further advice?

Thanks

Highlighted
Popular Poster

I have now been unable to access my tiscali email account since last Tuesday morning. Talk Talk have been unable to solve the problem so can you please send me the password reset tool. I have had a message from Outlook.com saying It looks like we don't have permission to get mail so please update your password. Unfortunately I have forgotten this password and nobody at Talk Talk seems to have a way of letting me have a new one.

Highlighted

Hi lealun and spandit, please start your own threads and I'll be happy to help you get this sorted.

Highlighted
Popular Poster

I am also unable to access tiscali emails

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi, I received the link but my recovery email no longer exists it has changed and is .com not co.uk can you help me?

Highlighted
Chatterbox

i also have thisproblem, if i use  the reset password tool my default email address is shown as ****180@mail.ru. This clearly is not my email address, consequently i can not reset. 

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi there - I have just signed up to this forum because I have also been unable to access my email since saturday evening. The password reset tool is no good for me because my backup email address is an old one I no longer have access to. Please help!!!!

Highlighted

Hi Rookey66, Claws2004 and Matt6023, please start your own threads and I'll be happy to help you.

Highlighted
Popular Poster
Hi OCE Ady I have been unable to access my Tiscali email since last Tuesday. Unable to update password
Highlighted

Hi  Rookey66, please start your own thread and I'll be happy to help.