Unable to access Tiscali emails

ANSWERED
Highlighted
Popular Poster

How do I start a new thread? 

Highlighted
First Timer

HI OCE_Ady

Have created a new thread as requested. (Unable to access Tiscali email/webmail)

Alun

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Rookey66, to start a new thread all you have to do is click here and then click start a new topic

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
First Timer

I've got the same problem and been a call reference number but nothing is being done! call number INC000015335554

Highlighted

Hi Brian DF, please start your own thread and I'll be happy to help you.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi I have not been able to access my tiscali mail account for at least three weeks 

I have had numerous chats with THE PROFESSIONALS who seem only able to deal with TALK-TALK issues.

I was given a link taxonomy/term/11478 but this was not available OOopps!

what is the real answer to this problem???????

I have important doccuments stored in folders within this cyber framework and am being prevented for some reason or othyer from retrieving them.

ther MUST be some one who can resolve this isssue,

one day it was working the next it wasnt, no indication that the theft of my information was about to take place.

Do I have a legal case here to get my mail back?

P Derwin
Highlighted
Popular Poster

It would appear that thye RECOVERY email address I gave when setting up my account doenot excist what can i do to over come this problem?

P Derwin
Highlighted

Hi PATRICK114, please start your own thread and I'll be happy to help. I can help you get the password reset. I need you to add ALL of the following to the private note section of your community profile:

Email address affected.

Full Name.

Date of Birth.

Mobile contact number.

Phone number linked to email address

Full postal address email is linked to.

Once you've added that post back to let me know and I'll raise a fault ticket to get this sorted for you.

Highlighted
Popular Poster

I have completed the information requested

Patrick

P Derwin
Highlighted
First Timer

It has now been9 days since I reported this issue and even talking to engineers on the help cgat system FOUR times I am getting no answers and no solution. All I want is a password reset.

Highlighted
Popular Poster
The recovery e mail address associated with the resetting of my account does not exist can this be rectified?
P Derwin
Highlighted

Hi Brian DF, please start your own thread and I'll be happy to help.

Highlighted

Hi PATRICK114, please start your own topic/thread and I'll be happy to help.

Highlighted
Participant

I am having the same problem today being told usernams and/or password are wrong.

Most of this week have been having problems sending mail around noon for a few hours.

Mike.

Mike Farnham
Highlighted

Hi mikefarnham, please start your own thread and I'll be happy to help you.

Highlighted
First Timer

I have had the  same problem for two months now. Thinking it was me being stupid I ahve trried all possible combination passwords and usual methods of recoverty wont work.  I dont have a talk talk account my recovery email address I havent used for decades.  Can some one please help 

my email account is *********@tiscali.co.uk

Many thanks 

Highlighted

Hi AlisonO, please start your own thread and add the following to the private note section of your community profile:

Email address affected.

Full Name.

Date of Birth.

Mobile contact number.

Phone number linked to email address

Full postal address email is linked to.

Once you've added that post back to let me know and I'll raise a fault ticket to get this sorted for you.

Highlighted
First Timer

I have the same issue, can I gain access to my email please?!

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi

Ive just entered my correct login details for webmail only to be told my login is incorrect. I've done it 10 times and I'm now locked out for one hour. Any help, my details were definitely correct

Barry
Highlighted
First Timer

I’m unable to access my emails and I have reset my password and still cannot access my account I have an email I need to access urgently so would like some help asap

many thanks