Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Unable to access my worldonline emails.

7 REPLIES 7
palphillips
Participant

I have important documents there that i need to access now. The account has disappeared from my details

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @palphillips

First, here's a note about how to verify your Community Membership email address:

Moderator Note: To see your posts, please verify your Community Membership by clicking on the verification link in the community-notification email. If you've registered with an email address you cannot access then change the Community profile settings email to an alternate and please verify that.

When you say the Worldonline email address has disappeared from your details do you mean you're a TalkTalk customer and the email address has disappeared from your MyAccount email list?  Or do you mean that you just cannot collect any emails from that email address?

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

palphillips
Participant

Yes, I am a talktalk customer and my main email address is worldonline. The address has disappeared from my account and therefore it is not recognised when I try to log in.

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @palphillips

What you'll need to do, please, is ensure your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your TalkTalk landline phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended). Add, then scroll down and add the email address to the Private Notes box and save changes. The TalkTalk Community support OCE will then be able to link to your TalkTalk service account and search for the email account.

The account may just be suspended.  This could be due to non-use for more than 180 days or because suspicious activity has been detected.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Community Team

Hi palphilips, as the mailbox doesn't show in your MyAccount I'll have to ask you to add more information to your private notes sections. 

Email address affected.

Full Name.

Date of Birth.

Mobile contact number.

Phone number linked to email address

Full postal address email is linked to.

Once you've added that post back to let me know and I'll raise a fault ticket to get this sorted for you.

palphillips
Participant

All requested information has been added. Thanks

Community Team

Hi palphilips, I've raised the fault ticket for you. You'll get a call with your new password and once you've got that sorted I can have it added into MyAccount for you. 

Community Team

If you check in half an hour or so you should find that your email address is in MyAccount. Any other problems please let me know.