cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

Unable to access tiscali.co.uk emails

15 REPLIES
Highlighted
Mikey1624
Repeat Guest

Good day,
I have had a tiscali.co.uk web email address for many years and am now unable to access this important mail address. All I am getting is invalid username or password. I know this is not true as I only used the webmail yesterday. 30/11/17.

I don't have a "my account"  or any other talk talk services.
Having hunted the web for an answer it seems this is the only route/source to rectify the problem for old web mail addresses. The TalkTalk site or help phone numbers are incapable of addressing the issue.
I should be grateful for any assistance in rectifying the problem as this email is vitally important to me and need to access it asap.

Clearly I'm a newbie at posting and I'm not totally offay with the layout of the site. Please bear with me on this.
Thanks in anticipation.

Angela leeming
Repeat Guest

Good luck with that one I have had the same problem for over a week just been told not a customer so they erase your email 90 days after leaving what a load of cobblers I’ve had my email and no account for ten years 

Mikey1624
Repeat Guest

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. It looks like a common problem with some people getting access back only with help from members of the community team. I have a massive amount of work etc in the mail system and will not be happy if I don't get it back. Time will tell.

Good luck.

Gondola
Community Star

Hi Mikey

If your email password is weak or has been compromised or suspicious activity has been detected by the system then the password will be replaced for the security of customers.

Just double check that you've added to your Community Profile, Personal Information (Click here) all of the following in the Private Notes area at the bottom of the page:

Email address affected.

Your Full Name.

Date of Birth.

Phone number linked to the email address (when you were a former Tiscali customer).

Full postal address that the email was linked to when the email was first registered.

Include your mobile contact number and times to call - daytimes when you'll be there in person to receive the password and speak to the team (for your security they won't leave a message with the password and there's no number for you to call them).

Don't forget to save changes.

You'll appreciate that the personal information is just to access and verify the details on record for the service account that the Tiscali email was related to.

This topic has been escalated for the attention of the OCE's (TalkTalk Community support team) and the email expert will respond to you right here from Monday onwards to help you with password recovery.

Gondola - I'm a TVPlus customer * Try TalkTalk CallSafe to stop scam calls
Gondola
Community Star

Hi Angela

I've replied to your own topic (here) which has been advised to the email team for resolution.

Gondola - I'm a TVPlus customer * Try TalkTalk CallSafe to stop scam calls
Mikey1624
Repeat Guest

Thank you Gondola for your prompt reply.

Details are updated as per your request, hope this will suffice your requirements.

Have a good evening.

Community Team

Hi Mikey, I've raised the fault ticket for you. You'll get a call later today with your new password. Please let us know how you get on.

Mikey1624
Repeat Guest

Hi there,

Just to keep you informed, I have received an INC number by text to my mobile number on Monday morning but nothing further.

Perhaps you could kindly chase this up?

I will be available Thursday afternoon and Friday morning on my mobile number.

Many thanks,

Mikey.

Angela leeming
Repeat Guest

I’ve had no joy either if it’s any consolation getting bit fed up now , hope you have more luck than me getting it sorted 

Mikey1624
Repeat Guest

I'm going to give it till the end of the week then I'll let you know how I'm going to proceed with an official complaint. Fail to see why this can't be rectified within a week.

Community Team

Hi Mikey1624, it won't take a week. It looks like your call got missed yesterday because of a change in the scheduled point of contact. I've asked today's contact to give you a call with your new password.

Mikey1624
Repeat Guest

Thanks once more for your intervention. Much appreciated.

I will have my mobile on hand and be able to take calls from 12.00 noon today through till 12.00 Friday.

This must be a bit of a headache for your team!

Regards,

Mikey.

Mikey1624
Repeat Guest

Hi Again,

Just been contacted by one of your team, new password and now able to log back in. 

Superstars, thanks once again.

The only query would be the facility to change the new password for a more convenient one as I can't see this anywhere in the settings menu?

Not that important, however, if you could provide an answer sometime, that also would be appreciated.

Kind regards,

Mikey.

Community Team

Hi Mikey, at the present time unless you have MyAccount access you have no way to change your password without coming back to me. I'm almost always here and always happy to help so shout if you need anything more.

Mikey1624
Repeat Guest

Cheers,

I thought that was the situation with the lack of my account.

Have a good xmas to you and your team.

Mikey.

Community Team

Thanks Mikey. All our best wishes to you and yours. I hope Santa brings you everything you want.:)