Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Unable to add existing Tiscali email address to TalkTalk account

1 REPLY 1
Brendamc
Popular Poster

Hi, I’m new to all this and only on the community because I can’t seem to link my Tiscali email account to my TalkTalk account. I’ve tried live chat 3 times now and it doesn’t seem to work. I would appreciate any help please, thank you

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @Brendamc 

I've escalated a request to the TalkTalk team because you'll need their help to enable you to add the tiscali mailbox to your current MyAccount.

The reason for not being able to add the mailbox is likely because it's associated with the former MyAccount that was in your mother's name.

Whilst waiting for a response from the TalkTalk OCE, please update your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) to include your name, current TalkTalk landline 'phone number and an alternative mobile number if possible, also your address with postcode (location).

Then scroll down to Private notes and add the email address and details of the former MyAccount (customer name on the account, address if different to now, landline 'phone number if different and account number if you still have it) and then Save changes.

A TalkTalk OCE will reply to this thread and Community Private Message you to check and verify the registered email user details. When you reply, you'll need to supply or verify the active alternate email address and (optionally) your mobile contact number for the mailbox password reset process.

Gondola - Offline : No posts or PM's

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer